Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Final Fantasy I

I must admit that i really feel sorry for myself. I started playing Final Fantasy I in january, when V bought his PSP, and i still haven't finished it. I killed almost all the monsters, discovered every secret, even the ones very well hidden, and when i got to the last chapter, i quit playing because i couldn't see anything aymore. I almost got blind from all that playing. Final Fantasy I is not a game suitable for PS, especially it you're half blind like i was :). Now, since i'm back in business and i can see with my own eyes, using eye drops every 10 minutes, but that doesn't matter, i have to kill the last monster. I tried killing him day after day but it was way to powerful for me. I think i have to level up a bit more. Anywayz, i'll kill that guy eventually, but it's not that important. The reall problem is that in some secret levels i discovered some nasty monsters. 2 in each level. Every level has like 20 floors and it's a killer. The main idea is that when you reach the 20th floor, you are allowed to kill only one monster, and after you kill it, you are automatically sent back at the beggining of the first level. You cannot kill all monster at the same time. And, guess what: once you've killed one and you are transported back to the surface, when you return, both monsters are alive!!!!! And this is the easy one, the second level had 40 floors and i almost broke my PSP trying to reach the 3rd floor. Especially because you cannot escape these level unless you kill one moster. If you die the game is not finished, you're just sent back to the beggining. The only way to get out without killing yourself is using Exit spell, that if you have it. Obviously i didn't buy exit, because you are allowed only 3 spells / level and at level 6 i both something else, can't remember really what, something like cure i believe. I met Omega, the coolest monster in the game, he was nice to me, really nice, killed me in 2 seconds. 9999 damage. I had 999 points of life. Now... don't ever start playing a game you know you don't have the time for it, and especially if you don't want to ruin your brains out :).
Thios site was very useful concidering that i discovered the combination of buttons that showed me the world map when i was level 30 already: http://www.ffrepublic.com/final-fantasy-1.

No comments: