Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Now.. really?

After a really horrible day i decided that it's time to go home, at last. I spend the last hours in front of the computer, smoking my ass off and writing press releases, biographies and stuff like that. I need a break. I'm looking forward into going to vienna this weekend, i would've liked to go back to egypt, just to chill out, relax, listen to some nice music, take sun baths on that empty beach and most of all, being away from all this. I wish o could just get away for a while, and be in a place where i don't have to talk to anybody. Maybe Alaska. Less people, less stress. :) Being PR is a hard thing, you know. First of all, you need to be a very social person, which i'm absolutly 100% NOT! I could live with just 3 - 4 humas around me for the rest of my life and i wouldn't miss anybody else.


Eh, until that lucky day comes, when i can stay on that beach, MY beach, that empty space, i have to do, guess what: write some more!

Good damnit my brains will blow up!


This is what i'm talking about:



1 comment:

devotchka said...

you are writing A LOT on the blog :)) that's cool but i sometimes forget to enter and when i do, there are a lot of posts to read! :))

that beach looks more than lovely 8->