Thursday, April 17, 2008

Goodbye Bucharest!

So, this is my last post on the blog for a couple of days, since tomorrow at this time I’ll be rocking in Vienna with V. I wanted so much to find a cool party in this weekend and thank god I found the perfect one. Gregor Tresher @ Club Flex, on Saturday. This is a great opportunity for us since OK Corral signed with Great Stuff Recordings. So, not just pleasure, but business too. Also, we are thinking of going to Munich too, only if we have the time.
Except that, this is the first time when I’ll visit a country that’s not in the desert. I hope the plane won’t crash :)) I’ll have some Xanax before the plane takes off and I’ll probably be ok, maybe a glass of wine too. :))
So far, today has been a great day and I hope this weekend will be a fun one, I need a vacation, and a good one!

No comments: