Friday, April 25, 2008

Don't ever make V mad!

This is what happens when you try to do some cleaning around the house, and your boyfriend gets really annoyed because instead of talking to him, you just... clean. Some say that ignorance is bliss, but when it comes to ignoring your mad, insane, hysterical and most likely brain damaged boyfriend, the consequences could be similar to this:

It's still a mess around the house since we've just got back from our so called holyday and now all our clothes just lye around the house, in a complete disaster. I didn’t have time to clean cause this week I’ve got home from work very late and I just crashed in front of the TV, falling asleep in 10 seconds, which I never do. Insomnia was my best friend until now. I’m getting old I guess.

This is how our loft looked like after two hours of cleaning. :)


No comments: