Wednesday, August 6, 2008

antistar

It happened, i met him, i met the voice that drove me insane when i was a child, the voice i can recognise in a 1000. That voice.

We talked about cats, milan, football, cocaine, italy, comunism and traveling. He made me feel like i was important to him, and maybe i was, even if only for that night.

As time goes by, the magic vanishes, i come back on earth, i remember the smile and i can still feel the warmth in his hug.

I’m usually so afraid of not making a fool out of myself in front of people i appreciate that i rather shut up for hours than say something stupid. This time i talked without worring. I didn’t care. At this time, he already forgot about me, so how can i feel embarrasses if i did nothing, if i don’t exist?

Now, when all became clear, i went back to my crazy, and yet so boring life, thinking... that’s as much as i can get. Can’t complain, i don’t need more, I met THAT voice.

Kinda depressing, right? Well, i’ve always said that i’m a simple girl, all i needed was a voice :)

No comments: