Friday, May 16, 2008

VOTE FOR OK CORRAL!


Because I noticed that very few of the people I know actually voted in the Heineken competition as I asked them, I find myself in the situation where I have to post again and again with the same entreaty. Please, vote for OK Corral in the Heineken thirst competition 2008. Prove that you do like good music and show OK Corral that they still have a reason to stay in this competition. I feel that heineken thirst is more about who has more friends, not about who makes better tracks or who is a better dj. I feel deeply sad because you people don’t find a bit of free time to create an account and vote for them. It only takes you two minutes to place you vote.

So, I’ll say it again: if you like ok corral and their track yellow fever, please vote here: http://www.heinekenmusic.ro/thirst2008/consumer/dj/2
We need your support and yes, every vote counts.
One deep sincere thank you to all the voters.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my vote has been cast :P ok corral ftw!